[Paraview] applied texture is not in trace

Habbinga, Sonja s.habbinga at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 8 04:48:37 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm still trying to get texture on a sphere animated over time. My new approach is to start a trace and see what happens when I change the texture in the Display dialog (with the intention to generate a python script which does this automatically for all of my timesteps). Unfortunately, the texture is not specified in the trace...

try: paraview.simple
except: from paraview.simple import *
paraview.simple._DisableFirstRenderCameraReset()

TextureMaptoSphere3 = GetActiveSource()
DataRepresentation8 = GetDisplayProperties(TextureMaptoSphere3)
DataRepresentation8.Texture = []

Render()

Any ideas how I can specify a texture out of a jpeg in a python script?

Thanks for your help!
Sonja

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich