[Paraview] Help with Particle Pathline filter...

Charles Boivin charles.boivin at mayahtt.com
Tue Mar 6 13:41:52 EST 2012

Haaaa, got it. Thank you for your help; the spreadsheet view in particular was useful. It turns out the issue was with the 'Mask' setting in the filter... reading carefully what it expects, I realized I was totally wrong on what it was expecting and was therefore filtering pretty much everything.

Oops. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for that filter, it works really well for me here.

Charles