[Paraview] Transient time values in VTK format.

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Mar 6 10:21:43 EST 2012

You can use a pvd file to associate a time value with each vtm file like so:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<VTKFile type="Collection" version="0.1">
  <Collection>
    <DataSet timestep="0" group="" part="0" file="foo_0.vtm"/>
    <DataSet timestep="0.5" group="" part="0" file="foo_1.vtm"/>
  </Collection>
</VTKFile>

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.