[Paraview] Difference between vector and vector_components

f_magician at mac.com f_magician at mac.com
Tue Mar 6 09:23:29 EST 2012

To Richard & Urkarsh

Thank you for your information.

I'm using other visualization tools (EnSight etc.) and those
'Vector Components' option may have additional [X, Y, Z] selector.
So I wondered why Paraview's vector_components option doesn't have
such an additional selector.

I expect to be added the function in the future release of ParaView.

But I think not so many users want to visualize vectors which scaled
by each component.
I also prefer to use vector magnitude... :P

Magician