[Paraview] trying to compile plugin pv-meshless and pv-common

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Thu Mar 1 11:39:15 EST 2012

  Hi all

  I'm trying to compile this plugin.

  I got the sources from paraview git and compiled without problem

  I followed the steps to compile the plugin here:

https://hpcforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/pv-meshless/index.php/Download

  And I am finding this error related to the paraview build:

/opt/paraview/plugins/pv-meshless/pqSPHManagerPanel.cxx:33:47: error:
vtkProcessModuleConnectionManager.h: No such file or directory
/opt/paraview/plugins/pv-meshless/pqSPHManagerPanel.cxx:45:43: error:
pqServerManagerSelectionModel.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: ***
[pv-meshless/CMakeFiles/pv_meshless.dir/pqSPHManagerPanel.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [pv-meshless/CMakeFiles/pv_meshless.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

  is this an error with the current sources of paraview?

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

  contacts:  gtalk: kyriusan at gmail.com  skype: kyriusan

  Institutional Address:

  Ricardo J.N. dos Reis
  IDMEC, Instituto Superior Técnico, Technical University of Lisbon
  Av. Rovisco Pais
  1049-001 Lisboa
  Portugal

                       - email sent with alpine 2.00 -