[Paraview] normals in programmable filter

Kathleen Schwarz kas382 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 26 14:35:21 EDT 2012

Thanks Andy.  However, in the information tab, I see the data array called
"normals" after I apply the programmable filter.  The array is there (and
from the spreadsheet view I know that it is identical to the case where I
copy the array) but the resulting surface does not use the array!  Instead
of a smooth surface, I get a bumpy surface computed without normals.
Best,
-Katie