[Paraview] ParaViewWeb, vtk filters python description

Alex tuanha_it0306 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 18:24:53 EDT 2012

Thank you Seb,
   You mean the ParaView plugin at startup? Indeed, I copied the dynamique library .so in /install/lib/paraview-3.14/plugins and the plugin is loaded automatically into ParaView. It is then usable immediately in Python Shell.
   However, I doubt that I can use the plugin directly in ParaViewWeb without loading it.
   For exemple, I have a MyImageThresholdSMPlugin.so, also the plugin's name is MyImageThreshold. I called it sucessfully in Python Shell directly with reader2=MyImageThreshold(reader,ThresholdRange=[300,600]); (the values are given for exemple).
   In ParaViewWeb, can I use it directly by calling var reader2=paraview.MyImageThreshold({Input:reader, ThresholdRange:[300,600]}); ?
   In your previous reply, I have to load a Plugin by LoadPlugin command from simple.py. And then define a function that call the servermanager.Activeconnection.Modules.filters.MyImageThreshold(proxy) I wonder if they are the same thing? That why I ask if we have to write a MyImageThreshold.py so that our plugin is usable in ParaViewWeb.

   Alex