[Paraview] calculate distance between pair of meshes

Lisa Dean lisadean.leo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 06:22:15 EDT 2012

Hi List Users,

I'm a fairly new addition to the paraview user community. I've experimented
with a few tools in paraview and I'm impressed. I have two meshes or rather
one mesh and a transformed version of the same. Is there any tool/utility
in paraview that would help me find the transformation between the two? By
transformation I mean translation along the X, Y and Z axis, rotation along
the 3 axis and the scaling factor? Or at least is there any method to
calculate the distances between pairs of corresponding points on the 2
meshes?

Thanks a lot

Lisa :)