[Paraview] tweaking images from coprocessing views

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jun 19 17:21:08 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I missed it before but with some help I found out that you can set the view
size in your script as "a2DRenderView1.ViewSize = [ x, y]" where x and y
are the number of pixels in those directions. Setting ViewSize is a bit
funky in that it works from pvpython and pvbatch but not for the GUI (where
it probably shouldn't anyways).

I was able to replicate the box around the color legend. If you change
Enabled=0 in the ScalarBarWidgetRepresentation1 constructor the box should
go away.

I'll check out fixing both of these issues -- thanks for pointing them out.
Unfortunately for now you'll either have to live with them or edit the
script files yourself though.

Andy