[Paraview] tweaking images from coprocessing views

Vanmoer, Mark W mvanmoer at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:28:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm using ParaView 3.14.1 Coprocessing with OSMesa. I'm outputing views. Is there a way to set the image size? I always get 400x400 images. I tried setting Lock View Size Custom before exporting the coprocessor python script, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Also, the color legend always has a white rectangle around it, as when you hover over it in the client gui. Is there a way to turn this off?

Thanks,
Mark