[Paraview] VTK Particles format for Paraview

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:52:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

     I noticed that there is a *.particles format for VTK.

     However, looking through the VTK documentation, I have not found
example code of how that format can be written out.

     I have pretty standard particle data with the following

     x y z vx vy vz temperature mass

     Could someone point me to the correct VTK class to use to create
the appropriate files so that Paraview is able to load them.

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5