[Paraview] how-to use vtkCleanUnstructuredGrid?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jun 19 08:34:15 EDT 2012

The filter is in:
ParaViewCore/VTKExtensions/vtkCleanUnstructuredGrid.cxx

You might
1) access it from paraview's vtkpython making sure VTKExtensions is wrapped
2) copy the code into your copy of VTK and recompile to use it there.
3) get creative with your paths and access it somehow in a side by side install

I recommend approach #2.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer