[Paraview] some ui issues

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jun 15 11:07:08 EDT 2012

Burlen,

Incidentally just yesterday we were discussing that it won't be long
before we see an email on the mailing list asking "where are my filter
properties" :)? And to avoid that, we had decided to change the
default behavior to remain consistent with the past versions
(http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=13241). It should be addressed
soon. A new attribute named "panel_visibility" controls whether the
property is shown in default or advanced panel (documentation to
follow as the implementation settles down).

Utkarsh