[Paraview] one 3d model transparent color + one 3d model normal color for vrml

Chris chris.schweighofer at gmx.net
Tue Jun 12 13:33:44 EDT 2012

Hello Sebastien,

thank you very much, I just realized that I can change the color if I click on the solid button.  For the style options like opacity I tried it to but it does not work to save these parameters neither with vtk nor with vrml files.
Is there a trick how I can save them?
What further possibility exists to modify simple the vrml file for opacity?

Thx,
Chris