[Paraview] Question about Integrate Variables Filter

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Mon Jun 11 11:18:06 EDT 2012

Hi Leo & Sam,

Thanks for your replies.
The bilinear integration method which Sam wrote was just I intended.
I could open the PDF document on Mac OS X and iOS (iPhone/iPad).

Additionally, I found a similar problems on Temporal Statistics filter.
I prepared two transiend data sets.

> Case 1:
> t=1.0, scalar=1
> t=2.0, scalar=2
> t=4.0, scalar=4
>
> Case 2:
> t=1.0, scalar=1
> t=1.1, scalar=2
> t=4.0, scalar=4

Both Temporal Average Values are 2.3333.
And if I apply Temporal Interpolation filter and Temporal Statistics filter again,
there are different results.
The reason is the Temporal Static filter is just calculating sum average,
and transient time values are not considered.

I'd like to get time-weighted average values by Temporal Statistics filter.

Magician