[Paraview] one 3d model transparent color + one 3d model normal color for vrml

Chris chris.schweighofer at gmx.net
Mon Jun 11 10:50:35 EDT 2012

Hello Sebastien,

thx for your answer. I tried to do so and tried to save it in a vrml.
However I have troubles if I import the geometric structure from vtk with two colors or if I want to create a geometric structure with two colors.

The colors stay always the same and if I want to do a appended geometry I only get an error message:

ERROR: In /Users/partyd/Kitware/ParaView-3.8/src/VTK/Filtering/vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 827
vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x30cacf10): Input for connection index 1 on input port index 0 for algorithm vtkAppendPolyData(0x3022e260) is of type vtkMultiBlockDataSet, but a vtkPolyData is required.

Please can you explain me why that happens?

Thx,
Chris