[Paraview] Trouble with "information_only" GUI property in paraview filter

Alex Rattner Alex.Rattner at gatech.edu
Fri Jun 8 15:57:58 EDT 2012

Hi Yumin,

Thank you for the response. I tried this and still no luck, the property
still won't appear. For reference, my new xml was

<IntVectorProperty
    name="NumberOfFeatures"
    label="Num Features"
    command="GetNumFeatures"
    number_of_elements="1"
    default_values="0"
    information_only="1"
    show="1">
<Documentation>
       Number of features in the field.
</Documentation>
</IntVectorProperty>

I'm pretty sure that the property is actually being made and called,
because I debugged paraview and found that the GetNumFeatures method was
being called. It just seems that the property isn't being displayed.
Could this really be a bug in paraview?

Thanks,
Alex