[Paraview] Write xml for ParaView Plugin

Tuan Ha Tran tuan-ha.tran at insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 7 03:30:13 EDT 2012

Hi Seb,
   Thank you for your reply.
   I'm sorry that I don't quite understand your instructions. I'm really new to ParaView.
   With my little knowledge in ParaView, I'll try to understand as follow :
   - First, I have to write my .xml file with a tab that have "function" declaration? So how to declare these values cause I don't understand the exemples in the *.xml file (filters, writers; etc.)
   - And then by the declaration as your instructions about information_only yesterday?

   Can you be a little more explicit? What is ROI?

   Thank you very much for your kindness.