[Paraview] Data editing from the spreadsheet view

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 6 16:05:00 EDT 2012

Unfortunately, no.  Directly editing values adds problems with the
pipeline semantics.  (For example, what happens if upstream data changes?)

I found this previous discussion on the mailing list for a similar
question: http://markmail.org/message/yjhfdglqqrdh7twu.  I hope that makes
your manipulations easier.

-Ken