[Paraview] View geometry / boundaries

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Jul 31 06:57:54 EDT 2012

Hi Karl,

thank you for your answer.

I have tried what you propose.  I don't really understand what I need all those filters for - the result is pretty much the same as if I don't apply any filter to my stl geometry data. Moreover, I cannot apply a slice filter to the result of the feature edges filter, or at least it doesn't slice.

What I do at the moment is to load my vtk data, then the geometry in stl format, and either apply a slice to each of them, or only to the vtk while making the geometry transparent. This solution is OK for me.

Thank you for your help,

Matthias