[Paraview] Clipping data with cube of absolute size

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Thu Jul 26 04:56:32 EDT 2012

Luca,

Apply three subsequent calculators that turn the coords vector by means
of the following formulas
    coords.iHat
    coords.jHat
    coords.kHat
into three additional data arrays. Then apply the Threshold filter
subsequently using the calculated x-, y- and z-coordinate data arrays to
clip your data set.

Surely, you can also clip by using the appropriate Python commands to
select a subset of cells from your data set in a Programmable Filter,
but that would be more involved.

Karl