[Paraview] Sorting the data from GetInputDataObject in ProgrammableFilter

Laurent Paul laurent.paul at uclouvain.be
Thu Jul 19 04:22:00 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I use the programmable filter to do some basic computations (Axis, mean
point etc...).
I often need to access to more than one data as input, so I use
GetInputDataObject(0,x), x being the input number. Let's say that all
inputs are vtkPointSource.
I don't understand how the sorting is done. If I select 4 vtkPointSource
from the object list, I get the coordinates, but in a random order. It
seems there is no logical sorting such as object number in the object
list or selection order using the ctrl+click.
I'm sure there is a hidden logical sorting...
How can I get correctly sorted inputs, for example according to the
object list?

Thanks,
Laurent.