[Paraview] CPack CoProcessing and Fortran API

Vanmoer, Mark W mvanmoer at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 12 10:44:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

I built ParaView with CoProcessing support and the Fortran adaptors. I also set PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT to ON  in CMake. Everything built successfully, but CPack didn't package some files and I'm not sure if this is by design.

My cpack command was

$ cpack --verbose --debug -G TGZ --config CommandLineExecutables/CPackParaViewServersConfig.cmake

The files that weren't packaged were
${PV_SRC_DIR}/CoProcessing/Adaptors/FortranAdaptors/FortranAdaptorAPI.h
${PV_SRC_DIR}/CoProcessing/Adaptors/FortranAdaptors/FortranAdaptorAPI.cxx
${PV_BUILD_DIR}/CoProcessing/Adaptors/FortranAdaptors/CPUseFortran.h
${PV_BUILD_DIR}/CoProcessing/Adaptors/FortranAdaptors/FortranAdaptorAPIMangling.h

Are those just example files and the expectation is that users should roll their own Fortran adaptors or copy those to their own project dir?

Thanks,
Mark