[Paraview] Connecting ParaView client on Mac to server on Linux?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jan 11 17:51:31 EST 2012

Has anyone been able to connect a Mac ParaView client to a non-Mac server?

I ran into problems when trying to connect a ParaView client running
on a Mac to a server running on Fedora 15. The client and server both
reported a hash mismatch, though they were both compiled from the
v3.12.0 tag in git into 64-bit executables.

Right now, I'm just looking for proof-by-example that it is possible to do this.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen