[Paraview] 3.12.0 Development release via SuperBuild

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Feb 29 11:41:52 EST 2012

What is the setting of CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH in your super build? Does
changing it make the plugin not try to link to them?

FYI:
The super build builds those four libraries are outside of paraview
proper and links paraview to them as USE_EXTERNALs. When your plugin
links to some part of paraview it thinks it needs these because
paraview does.

I ran into a similar thing when making 3.14's vistrails plugin on mac.
In my case I manually edited the path for hdf5 using install_name_tool
to make it correct and relative to the executable's location in the
bundle.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer