[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Smoothen a Threshold View

Weirs, V Gregory vgweirs at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 29 08:33:04 EST 2012

Try a Clip by Scalar. Clip filter, with the Clip property set to Scalar. Choose the same variable that you were using for the Threshold filter.

From: Alex Evanovic <alex.evanovic at googlemail.com<mailto:alex.evanovic at googlemail.com>>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:56:13 +0100
To: <paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Smoothen a Threshold View

Hi Paraview Users,

I have visualization problem. When I take a "Threshold" of my 3-D countour plot, I get a view which looks not smooth due the the Finite Element Mesh. Is there a way to smoothen the view?

Regards,
Alex
_______________________________________________ Powered by www.kitware.com Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at: http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe: http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview