[Paraview] Paraview 3.14RC2: selection problem

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Feb 28 02:53:25 EST 2012

Hi,

I have just downloaded the new 3.14.0 release, and unfortunately the bug is only "half fixed". Selected points appear in the selection inspector with their correct numbers now, but the point labels are still shown in float format, with the same number for all selected points.
I have attached a small file for you to reproduce. Just load it, , hit "Apply", select some points, and set the Point Label to "visible" in the Selection Inspector.
Naively this bug should be easy to fix, as it is not present in 3.12.0-RC2.

Matthias