[Paraview] Changing array names

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Feb 27 17:49:09 EST 2012

Sounds like a bug in the calculator filter. Please file a bug report
to help us remember to fix it.

Until someone does fix it, try this Script in a python programmable
filter, placed somewhere before the calculator.

id = self.GetInput()
od = self.GetOutput()
od.ShallowCopy(id)
od.GetPointData().RemoveArray('Name')