[Paraview] PV 3.14 Linux crashes when trying to open a file

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Fri Feb 24 04:38:39 EST 2012

Paul McIntosh a écrit :
> My 2 cents (sorry for butting in without actually reading the full thread) -
> I have noticed that states from earlier version of PV are not compatible
> with 3.14 for some reason. If you resave the state then it works.

Hello.

For me, the state files from PV312 are almost compatible with PV 314:
when opening an earlier version state file, PV 314 just proposes to
create an additional view that may be canceled and I  recover the full
saved state. Maybe this is due to the new "Layout" feature ?

--
 Richard GRENON
 ONERA
 mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr