[Paraview] VirtualGL/TurboVNC and multi-GPU - using only one GPU?

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at internetscooter.com
Fri Feb 24 00:43:32 EST 2012

Hi, sorry that should read  "I only see 1 of 2 GPU's getting used" i.e. I
have 2 GPU's and the second is ignored. Also I tested glxgears running
through VirtualGL and I can point it to either one or the other GPU and that
works. So it seems to be something with pvserver launched from a process
that uses VirtualGL.

Cheers,

Paul