[Paraview] PV 3.14 Linux crashes when trying to open a file

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Feb 23 10:51:19 EST 2012

Utkarsh Ayachit a écrit :
> Try running paraview as such:
>

>> LD_DEBUG=libs ./bin/paraview
>>

> The click FIle | Open and make it crash.
>
> Look at the output generated. It should show you the libraries that it
> searched for and loaded. See if you detect any Qt library mismatches.

Hi Utkarsh.

I have made the test and I attach the log file.
I can't see in it which Qt libraries are incompatible. I hope this could
help you solving the problem.

For your information, I am using the same Linux environment for PV 3.12
and PV 3.14 and PV 3.12 works fine. What has been changed in the Linux
binaries packages about the Qt libraries ?

I had also tested the Windows 32 version of PV 3.14 : it works fine.

Best regards.

--
 Richard GRENON
 ONERA