[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview-3.12.0 Client-Server

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 20 13:12:39 EST 2012

OK, you might want to look at the command line in the qsub script though
since it doesn't make use of the environment variables. Not sure if
that's really your issue though.

I've used PV with openmpi, mvapich2, mpich2, cray mpt, and intel mpi.
Very rarely seen any interactions between pv and various
implementations. Once or twice hit some weird memory bugs in mvapich.