[Paraview] Which readers are parallel and which are not?

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 15 12:31:09 EST 2012

Is there a way to determine if a reader works in parallel?  I'm having a reader crash when run in parallel, and I'm not sure which are supposed to handle parallelism and which aren't, and if not, then is it supposed to crash or give an error or...?
Thanks.
--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory