[Paraview] ANN: KiwiViewer arrives in the Android Market

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Feb 14 09:30:31 EST 2012

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 4:37 AM, Adriano Gagliardi <agagliardi at ara.co.uk>wrote:
>
>> **
>> Sebastien,
>>
>> This is excellent news!
>>
>> I've been waiting for something similar for a while. I look forward to
>> checking out the functionality provided out the box. Will this be developed
>> internally at Kitware (taking, for example, community input for
>> improvements)

As far as VES is concerned, we are open to the community input for
improvements, bug fixes and feature enhancements. I can  send another email
on how to contribute to VES.

> or will future work be based purely on paid-for work? I noticed from the
>> release information the .vtm format is not supported. Will this change in
>> the future?

Sebastien already replied but just wanted to add that for VES / Kiwi,
currently we are supporting anything that can be converted to vtkPolyData
and vtkImageData.