[Paraview] Possible Bugs in CAVE mode??

Nikhil Shetty nikhil.shetty at kitware.com
Tue Feb 14 09:28:33 EST 2012

Stephan,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Stephan Rogge
<Stephan.Rogge at tu-cottbus.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yeah. It does help. But honestly I do have some doubts that this is the
> best
> way to provide eye separation control. Since PVX is
> used only at startup this parameter is fixed and all PV scenes running with
> that configuration have to use it. In my case I use
> different scenes with different scales (cm or m). I cannot provide one eye
> separation for all scenes. And to use one
> configuration file for each scale of scenes feels very cumbersome. In my
> opinion the state file is a better place for that
> parameter.

Completely agree on that one. The same argument also goes for some display
setups too which can change configuration on the fly. I would eventually
like to have all display and input configurations in one central place with
thing configurable and changeable without bringing the system down.