[Paraview] reading netcdf files into paraview

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Feb 7 23:28:17 EST 2012

Could you include the output from "ncdump -h" for your file?  The problem
is that while NetCDF files are supposed to be self-describing, the
information still needs to be interpreted and there are quite a few
conventions so it's not straightforward how to interpret an arbitrary
NetCDF file.  I would think that the NetCDFCF reader (listed as NetCDF
files generic and CF conventions) would be the most likely to work.

Andy