[Paraview] Ensight6 file format/paraview

Jean-Herve Prevost prevost at Princeton.EDU
Sat Feb 4 12:02:14 EST 2012

Hi,... Can you please help? I am using Ensight6 file format to interface w/ paraview... my goal is to use
 ASCII "transient files"... and only define the geometry once (I have 3 time steps). I am following Ensight6 directions, but can't make it  work... any idea why??? Please see attached  files... Thank you for your  help. Jean H. Prevost

Jean H. Prévost
Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544
phone: (609) 258-5424   fax: (609) 258-1270
e-mail: prevost at princeton.edu<mailto:prevost at princeton.edu>