[Paraview] HDF5 and Paraview

Pradeep Jha pradeep.kumar.jha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:28:56 EST 2012

Thanks for the response everyone and thanks for the detailed response Ken.
It made things a bit more clearer.

But still I dont understand that once I create a Hdf5 data, and even I
create a XDMF file, how can I be sure which reader to use for the data? So
every time I switch to a new data, chances are I might have to try out all
the readers one by one, till one of them plots it fine?
Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,
Pradeep