[Paraview] ParaView-3.98.0-Windows-64bit crashes volume rendering

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Dec 19 07:20:12 EST 2012

I couldn't reproduce the crash. I wonder if it has to do with the
Volume Mapper used. Try changing the value of the property
"VolumeRenderingMode" in the state file to "2" i.e. "Ray Cast Only" or
some of the other values, as  listed in the domain for that property
in the state file. Does that over come the segfault?

Utkarsh