[Paraview] 3.98 MPI_Finalize out of order in pvbatch

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 18 16:37:38 EST 2012

yeah it's a strange one....

The clues we have at this point are the 5 ctests that have been failing
on the nautilus dashboard.
http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2719388, and
3.14.1 doesn't have the issue (it's still running OK).

I'll see if I can narrow down when the issue started, and if the mpi
binaries have debugging symbols I will see if I can walk through.