[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Problems with installing pvpython

Weirs, V Gregory vgweirs at sandia.gov
Sun Dec 16 21:42:13 EST 2012

Did you set the PYTHONPATH to /Applications/paraview.app/Contents/Python/paraview?
If so, try one directory shorter:
export PYTHONPATH=/Applications/paraview.app/Contents/Python

I think you are looking for paraview from inside the paraview directory.

Hope this helps-
Greg

Weirs, V. Gregory
Sandia National Laboratories