[Paraview] Mesh quality

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Wed Dec 12 09:35:57 EST 2012

Hi Thomas,

thank you for your answer. I have managed to import a test mesh into Paraview and display its quality. Next I will study the information sources you and David gave me and try to understand what the "Quality" value means - I get values mostly near zero, going up to 14 for some cells.

Thanks,

Matthias