[Paraview] Statistics/Mesh quality

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Tue Dec 11 11:05:32 EST 2012

Hi Matthias,

This wiki page http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/mesh_quality has a link to user documentation for the quality library VTK uses (named Verdict). The documentation has references to papers on the different quality measures.

> Which formats can be used to load the mesh into ParaView?

The File->Open dialog has a pull-down list at the bottom describing the different file formats ParaView supports.

	David