[Paraview] How do to use the new ParaViewSuperbuild repository

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Tue Dec 11 10:00:50 EST 2012

Hi,

ParaViewSuperbuild will check out the paraview source code itself.

To use the new superbuild create a build directory and specify the
ParaViewSuperbuild as the source directory. If you want to use the
superbuild
to build a custom version of the paraview source, you will need to edit
versions.txt in the root directory of the superbuild project.

Robert Maynard