[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Statistics/Mesh quality

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 10 10:59:24 EST 2012

You could use the Find Data dialog box (under the edit menu).  Query for
the Quality criteria you are interested in (e.g. Quality is >= 0.8), click
the Run selection Query, then scroll down to the bottom of the Query
Results box.  The rows are numbered, so the last row number is the count
minus 1.

Of course, if what you really want to know is the distribution of quality,
then the histogram is a better choice.

-Ken