[Paraview] How do to use the new ParaViewSuperbuild repository

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Thu Dec 6 05:05:00 EST 2012

Hi,

For the old version of ParaView (3.14)  the command I used to build a
Superbuild version was:

cmake -D <options ...>  /path/to/ParaView/SuperBuild/

(/path/to/ParaView is my git Paraview repository )

But now I cloned the new superbuild with

git clone git://paraview.org/ParaViewSuperbuild.git

to /path/to/ParaViewSuperbuild

But now I don't  know how to configure my paraview superbuild.

cmake -D ???   /path/to/ParaViewSuperbuild

or do I have to put the ParaViewSuperbuild repository inside the
ParaView one??

Thanks
Felipe

--