[Paraview] Annotate time filter

Xueli Wang wang at knmi.nl
Wed Dec 5 03:52:50 EST 2012

Dear paraview users,

I have a question over the use of Annotate time filter in Paraview. I
have a netcdf data which has time axis given as "days since 1950-01-01
00:00". This gives problem if I want to show the real time of the data
in the animation window. What I would like to have shown are the date as
4-8-2003, 00:00 etc. But now it shows big number like 19521, 19522.
Indeed they are days from 1-1-2950. Other visualization program like
Ferret does show the right date.

Does anyone have some idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot!

Xueli