[Paraview] trigger a custom panel function/slot after apply button

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Tue Dec 4 05:18:26 EST 2012

Hello,

I have custom panel (c++filter), and I want to recover some data from
the filter AFTER the filter is applied.
for example, set a position in the custom panel, Apply button, search
the closest point in the input mesh, and (this is the difficult part),
show the point position in the panel.

I tried something like  this in my panel but it does not work.

QObject::connect(this , SIGNAL(onaccept()), this, SLOT(finish()));

Is there a way to trigger a slot/ function in the panel after the filter
has finished. ????

Thanks
Felipe

--