[Paraview] VR-Plugin (VRPN connection) linker error

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Dec 3 10:38:45 EST 2012

Hi Stephan,

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Stephan Rogge
<Stephan.Rogge at tu-cottbus.de>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’ve tried recently the new VR-Plugin with GUI support and I have to say
> at first: Thank god for having a GUI to configure VR(PN) related things.. ☺
> Furthermore, I want to give a small advice: During linking of that plugin a
> linker error occurs. It says that
>
> “pqSaveStateReaction::saveState();” and “pqLoadStateReaction::loadState();”
>
> cannot be linked (missing symbols).

Thanks for bringing this up. Dave already replied to your email. We are in
the final stage of pushing the best VR Plugin in next few weeks. Our goal
is to create best user experience possible given our funding and time
constraints. Could you please tell us more on how you are using the VR
Plugin?

Thanks,