[Paraview] energy setup of light source

Chris chris.schweighofer at gmx.net
Wed Aug 22 15:15:44 EDT 2012

Hello Ken,

yes I saved it within x3d. Afterwards I converted it to wrl with the program BS Contract and finally I opened it with Zprint. Zprint is a program for rapid prototyping. In the last program, which is needed for a 3D print the 3D model looks not that bright. It looks more dark.

Therefore I wanted to know if there would be a opportunity to get more light.

Thx,
Chris